Top Ad 728x90

Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 8, 2016

What Happened When A 'Proud Quitter' Asked For Time Off To Backpack The World

This is Mentoring Moments (#42), a series of WOW-you-need-to-know-these stories from successful women of multiple generations. Mentoring Moments is now a podcast
Cynthia Johnson, Photo credit
Cynthia Johnson, Photo credit Blake Jamieson
With 874,000 Twitter followers and 10,000 tweets, 29-year-old Cynthia Johnson knows what works and what doesn’t work on social media – for herself and her clients. Johnson has been involved in social media and viral campaigns for small tech startups and major brands including Levi’s, Vans, Chevy, Susan G. Komen, Peta2 and Maker Studios. She was Managing Partner and Director of Marketing for RankLab, a digital marketing agency that was acquired by American Addictions Centers (AAC) in 2015. Johnson is now Director of Brand Development for AAC. She’s also a member of the Young Entrepreneurs Council, a speaker (digital marketing, personal branding, leadership in crisis and female empowerment) and she shares her insights on gaining work life balance on the one-on-one messaging app TipTalk. This is Johnson’s Mentoring Moment, in her words:
My thinking since I was very young was that if I was unhappy or if I had reached the peak of what I could accomplish somewhere, then the only clear option was to move on. I had this belief that I had to choose one thing or the other. I believed that people had to choose between opportunities instead of being able to embrace them all. I was a proud quitter.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Top Ad 728x90